All Your Life









lace kimono: herej.com       shorts: vintage       steve madden shoes: lulus.com      firebird necklace: lulus.com 

photos of me and kylie by Maddison

Nice shopping day with Kylie and Maddison in Santa Monica! 
I missed my cousin. We spent the day shopping and eating. I realized I'm obsessed with sweaters right now. I wanted to buy like 20 chunky knits. But I did buy a really pretty skirt and some burgundy ankle boots! I'm happy bout em :)
And tell me, do you like the bigger photographs? Or should I go back to what I always do?
Let me know!

And it would mean so much if you would VOTE FOR ME
I know I've been asking you all to vote way too much.. I'm just tryin to win a trip to New York to style a shoot for NYLON magazine! So, If you could vote.. that would mean a lot. All you have to do is press "vote" to vote and "like" if you want to spread the word for me!

Congrats to my beautiful follower who won the last competition! She beat me hard! haha
check her winning outfit here:
http://apps.facebook.com/dressirresponsibly/look/4e3865f94f4326c15a000002

love and appreciate you all